Merino Protect 100% Merino Wool Shirts for Men Odor Resistance Base Layer Lightweight Hiking Travel T-Shirt – Charcoal
When comfort meets style, the Merino wool T-shirt is born. It’s more than just a T-shirt, it’s a symbol of a lifestyle. We’ve meticulously selected the highest quality Merino wool to ensure that your T-Shirt is incredibly soft to the touch, offering warmth and breathability for all-day comfort.
Every Merino wool T-shirt is thoughtfully designed to strike the perfect balance between fashion and quality. Whether you’re embarking on outdoor adventures or leisurely stroll through the city, this T-shirt will effortlessly enhance your look.
We are deeply committed to sustainability, sourcing our wool from trusted suppliers and employing environmentally friendly processes. This means that when you wear this T-shirt, you’re not only enjoying unparalleled comfort but also making a positive contribution to our planet.
- 100% Merino Wool – The material of the mens Merino Wool Shirts is imported from Australia and New Zealand, where Merino sheep are bred. Most sheep are shorn once per year, then like with human air the MERINO Wool grows back naturally with perhaps the help of grass, and water.
- Odor Resistance – Merino wool has a special fiber structure that helps you get rid of the funky smell when you sweat
- Temperature Regulation – One of the best-known features of Merino wool is that it helps you stay cool in hot summers and stay warm in snowy winters.
- Biodegradable – Since the merino wool t shirts for men is made of 100% natural Merino wool, it will be turned into the soil to feed plants at the end of its use, it’s very environmentally-friendly material.
- Extra Comfort with Breathable Fiber – Unlike other wool which causes itchy skin, the Merino wool’s special fiber structure won’t irritate or itch your sensitive skin. This merino wool base layer mens is very soft, lightweight, and breathable for outdoor activities like hiking, running, cycling, training workouts, hunting and more.
Material: Crafted from 100% Australian Merino wool sourced from certified organic farms.
Fabric Weight: 170 grams per square meter (g/m2).
Fiber Diameter: The wool can be as fine as 18.5 microns.